- We meet the Bridal Couple 14
days prior to the wedding for
- WeddinGo do up a detailed
wedding day schedule based on
the pre-event discussion.
- We coordinate with the Hotel &
all vendors as WeddinGo is the
contact point to all vendors
- Our Team attends to the hotel at the time of vendors start from in the reception hall
- Check with vendors and make sure all arrangements are in line
with the plan.
- Make sure Hall layout (Poruwa
direction, Table plan, Digi Screens, Extra lights, Band & dance floor).
- Make sure table numbers, place
cards, program cards, wedding
favors are correctly placed.
- Arrange Grand Entrance /
Procession @ (Wedding Hall
/ Church) Perfect timing of walk-through from entrance to poruwa / altar, with both parents & family members.
- WeddinGo guides the couple &
families during each moment on the wedding day. Also, Providing reminders to family members / vendors for other moments of the wedding day, such as Poruwa Function / Registrar – witness / Going away / buffet etc.
- Coordinating Entertainment
Acts & Speeches / compere –
Music tracks, Projector, Band
play list etc
- Coordinate the car decorations
with florist and chauffer.
- Distributing Thanking cards to all guests.
- We will be present at the wedding until the couple goes away at the end of the event.
- Manage the photo session with
immediate families and other guests.
Total Wedding Planning
- Brainstorming session and screen the best wedding theme idea and storyline.
- Formulate the budget: provisions as per industry standards. Cash flow Payment plan.
- Prepare Planning activity timeline.
- Finalize Theme / Concept, Color scheme of the wedding.
- Assist to finalize the Banquet hall and guest list.
- Advice to select the ideal Menu / Food Tasting / Cocktail Designing/liquor quantity
- Vendor selection – search, quotations, negotiate, finalize.
- Entertainments & Extravaganza – ideas & coordination.
- License & Approvals – follow
- Remind dates – Dress Fit-on,
Trials, Sample checking, Food
tasting, Facial appointments etc.
- Plan out Tables and wedding hall
- Plan out the wedding day ceremony and other important moments
- Wedding Rehearsal
- Final detail discussion with all
the vendors – 3 weeks before the wedding.
- Coordination on the Wedding Day
Chief Event Officer
Chief Event Officer @ WeddinGo who is a well-experienced marketing professional in wedding, fashion & event industries and a prominent Marketing Consultant in the fraternity since 2009.
He is the former Head of Marketing at Lassana Flora and worked for a few brands in the wedding & fashion industry.
He was a member of the Consultant Committee of ‘Develop wedding tourism in Sri Lanka’ in line with the campaign of ‘Visit Sri Lanka’ in 2011:’ which was spearheaded by Mr Malraj Kiriella, Acting Managing Director – Sri Lanka Tourism Promotions Bureau.
He has chaired few national level large corporate events hosted by the Sri Lanka Institute of Marketing (SLIM).
He conducts training sessions for leading bridal vendors on ‘Customer Service & Sales’ in order to uplift the professional standards of wedding industry in Sri Lanka and a member of ‘Sri Lanka.
friendly | professional
It would make sense to select someone whose background aligns with your needs.
WeddinGo specialises in what you’re looking for & planner’s personality clicks with yours wedding vision.
Expertise | reliable
Our communication is on point. Our team is well trained young team with good social and emotional intelligence.
WeddinGo maintains close PR
with top level professionals in
the wedding industry.
Value for the money
Our budget advice tips can add up to big savings. We always offer vendor discounts straight to you.
WeddinGo keeps things streamlined and stress-free.
We are @ WeddinGo are… responsible for managing all the details of your entire wedding and guide the bridal couple through a process.
WeddinGo gets to know the personal style of the couple, along with their vision for the wedding. We will also try to be respectful of the budget that the couple has set while searching the best venue and vendors that will help make the couple’s wedding vision become a reality.